Designed for regional anesthesia and pain medicine practitioners, this system includes settings for superficial and deep blocks or injections, vascular access, and perioperative cardiac assessment. Plus, this intuitive and affordable system is easily cleaned for the surgical environment.
Exceptional image quality.
- Enjoy high-resolution imaging and clear tissue differentiation of the target and surrounding anatomy. Precisely visualize defined edges and details to help enhance procedure confidence.
- Easily view an accurate portrayal of the needle and tip at various angles and depths in real-time with B-Steer+ Needle Recognition technology, without blooming distortion.
- Identify large and small vessels within your pathway with sensitive Color and Power Doppler Imaging (PDI). Color modes can be left on during procedures, while maintaining gray-scale image quality.
Accurate needle: See the actual needle width and placement. No needle blooming or distortion.
Accurate anatomy: Precisely visualize your target and surrounding anatomy – all with defined edges and detail.
Accurate motion: See the needle advance in real time with no image processing delays, due to our responsive digital processing.
Designed for your specific needs in mind:
- Pre-set anesthesia settings for nerve blocks and vascular access procedures, just gel and go.
- Transducer options for deep to superficial imaging, or perioperative cardiac assessment - all on one system.
- A single-surface, splash resistant screen, with flush transducer connectors, makes cleaning easy for the OR surgical environment.
- Sleek and portable - easily fits into tight confines and offers quick mobility from pre-op to OR or PACU.
- Cart offers height and tilt adjustments for ergonomic comfort, and storage trays to keep needle kits and other supplies within reach.
- Transducer needle guides are available to help maintain needle angle for both in- and out-of-plane approaches. Easy to snap on and off the probe.
- Flexible data management and connectivity makes an easy job of saving and storing images for your patient record keeping.