Centricity Clinical Archive helps improve healthcare system effeciency and helps provide greater access to patient records through a standards-based clinical information management solution.
For Physicians and Clinicians
Centricity Clinical Archive helps empower care providers to make more informed decisions through exceptional access1 to the longitudinal patient record at the point of care.
- Helps foster informed decision making – Centricity Clinical Archive enables access to patient health records within the EMR. This critical access helps care providers make more informed decisions.
- Helps improve productivity – Centricity Clinical Archive helps improve the productivity of care providers. With ubiquitous access1 to a patient’s clinical information and a highly intuitive web viewer that makes it easier to search and access relevant information, care providers are able to increase productivity.
- Helps reduce unnecessary exams & patient transfers – Centricity Clinical Archive helps enable access to historical clinical information across the network (including radiology exams and reports). This access helps physicians make more informed decisions before requesting additional imaging procedures and/or patient transfers.
For CIOs and IT Directors
Centricity Clinical Archive helps liberate patient data from departmental silos to drive IT efficiencies and assist care providers with ubiquitous access to patient data.
- Helps lower cost by unifying imaging and clinical IT infrastructure – entricity Clinical Archive’s information repository helps remove redundant departmental archives and helps lower the IT infrastructure footprint. Centricity Clinical Archive gives CIOs and IT directors the freedom to choose the most applicable IT infrastructure vendor, helps them lower cost of expansion, manage more content and ultimately reduces total cost of ownership.
- Helps improve operational efficiency – Centricity Clinical Archive’s central repository and Information Life Cycle (ILM) management tools help reduce the operational overhead of maintaining disparate IT systems, as well as reduce training costs allowing CIOs and IT directors to get more predictable operational costs.
- Improve confidence in location agnostic information access – Centricity Clinical Archive’s centralized repository and viewer makes it easier to manage privacy and security policies, while promoting more fluid information sharing across healthcare networks. Centricity Clinical Archive’s zero-foot print multi-ology web viewer helps reduce the cost of interfacing with the EMR with a simple standards-based approach.
For CEOs, CFO and CMIOs
Centricity Clinical Archive enables a fluid sharing of imaging infrastructure and information to help simplify operations, and broaden access to care, while helping lower the shared cost
- Managed services & flexible pricing models – Centricity Clinical Archive can be offered with flexible pricing models, including pay-as-you-use pricing to help reduce capital investment.
- Helps improve patient care experience – Centricity Clinical Archive helps improve the patient’s care experience by enabling ubiquitous access1 to clinical records. This seamless access to patient data may help lower the amount of unnecessary scans, and helps improve access to care.
- Helps integrate care delivery – Centricity Clinical Archive helps healthcare systems consolidate and share imaging and other clinical data of the patient with the participating entities. This helps foster care collaboration between physicians and specialists.
1 Where there is an Internet connection available.