• Standards based storage across a multi-ology, multi-site clinical content repository that enables consolidation of IT infrastructure and departmental PACS systems for archiving and managing unstructured medical images, reports and documents using industry standards (DICOM, IHE-XDS).
• A diagnostic zero footprint viewer, supporting industry standards like DICOM and IHE-XDS for anywhere, anytime1 access to patient images and documents.
• An IHE-XDS (Cross Enterprise Document Sharing) registry that allows external systems to access patient record in a standards compliant manner.
• Dynamic and static tag morphing capabilities as part of the archive to manipulate content of DICOM tags in a study during archiving or retrieval.
• Information lifecycle management helping easily create, modify and implement rules to govern the management of imaging studies across the enterprise.
• A master patient index to link patient records across network boundaries.
• A messaging interface engine to combine clinical workflow systems like HIS and RIS to update information repository and keep information consistent across systems.
• A device interface engine to connect non-standard devices and systems to store data in the repository in a standards format.
1 Where an internet connection is available.