While various clinical tools are used to diagnose peripheral vascular disease (PVD), Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA) has become the modality of choice for gathering information for therapy planning. One of CTA’s advantages is that it shows both vascular and non-vascular anatomy along with 3D information for more comprehensive assessment. Additionally, CTA is useful for patients with limited or no peripheral access and those with stents, for whom MRA assessment is not an option. But thoroughly analyzing the data provided by these studies involves a considerable investment of time. You need a tool to expedite the assessment process.
VesselIQ provides you with easily accessible, user-friendly tools with which to analyze 3D angiographic data including stenosis analysis, thrombus, pre and post stent planning procedures, and directional vessel tortuosity visualization. The display, measurement, and batch filming/archiving features this program provides will help you maintain a more streamlined and productive workflow.
- Single click removal of bone structures in head and neck.
- Semi-automatic detection and sizing of aneurysm thrombus.
- Automatic detection of aorta and illiacs.
- Anatomy-based protocols that reserve the ability for you to place intermediate points when needed.
- Pre-defined label database that accurately label vessels when using AVA-based protocols.
- Single click vessel growth with automatic detection of centerline using Dynamic AVA.
- Automatic size, stenosis, and length measurements between two points.