This website is managed by General Electric Medical Services, a limited liability company registered under Commercial Register number: 1010158140 and Investment License number: 102030021154 with registered office at Riyadh, Muhamadiyah, King Fahad Road, Tatweer Towers, 4th floor, P.O. Box: 10, Postal code: 11391, hereafter referred to as “GEHC”. You may contact GEHC at the registered address, by telephone at +966 114945800 on business days (Sunday to Thursday) between 9.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m. or online via website form.
By registering at and in consideration of your use of the website, you agree to provide to GEHC true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. After receiving your request for registration GEHC will review the request and will send you a confirmation email as and when your registration has been approved. If a password is provided to you, you are responsible for protecting it.
You agree that you will be responsible for any and all acts or omissions that occur, through the use of your password, including any statements made. If you have any reason to believe or become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password, please notify GEHC immediately. GEHC may assume that any communications GEHC receives under your password have been made by you unless GEHC receives notice otherwise.
You or third parties acting on your behalf are not allowed to frame this site or use our proprietary marks as meta tags, without GEHC’s written consent. These marks include, but are not limited to, GENERAL ELECTRIC, GE, GE Monogram, ECOMAGINATION, IMAGINATION AT WORK and HEALTHYMAGINATION. You may not use frames or utilize framing techniques or technology to enclose any content included on the site without GEHC's express written consent. Further, you may not utilize any site content in any meta tags or any other "hidden text" techniques or technologies without GEHC's express written consent.
By placing an order or making a purchase at this website, you (as the “purchaser”) agree to the Sales and Refund Terms and Conditions for Educational Goods (as defined below)
Sales and Refund Terms and Conditions for Educational Goods
1. Disclaimer. Whilst GEHC seeks to ensure that its educational products, materials, courses and trainings (collectively “Educational Goods”) are correct, complete and relevant they are not tailored or bespoke for specific individuals and therefore all warranties for fitness for purpose and all other express and implied warranties are excluded to the fullest extent lawfully permitted. No claims for liability may be made against GEHC with respect to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided and/or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information, except in the case of proven malicious intent or gross negligence on the part of the author. GEHC does not guarantee that: (i) purchaser or its trainees/personnel are fully trained on the subject matter of the training, such as equipment or product use, maintenance or operation; or (ii) training will satisfy any licensure or accreditation; or (iii) Educational Goods are fit for the specific expectations of the purchaser including but not limited to those which are related to the purchaser’s business activities, commercial targets etc.
2. Ownership and License. Ownership of all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Educational Goods remains with GEHC or its licensors. Upon GEHC’s receipt of full payment, GEHC grants purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use the applicable Educational Goods for purchaser’s internal business purposes in operating and/or servicing medical equipment. Purchaser must not: (i) display or make available the Educational Goods to any other entity; (ii) make copies of the Educational Goods (without GEHC’s prior written consent); (iii) transfer the Educational Goods outside of your country or your network; (iv) modify, translate or create derivative works based on the Educational Goods; or (v) modify markings, labels or notices of proprietary rights of the Educational Goods.
4. Order Confirmation. GEHC may, in its sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit registration to any course. GEHC may also require additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing any order. Once GEHC receives your online order, GEHC will provide you with an email order confirmation. Your receipt of an order confirmation, however, does not signify GEHC’s acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of an offer to sell; GEHC is simply confirming that it has received your order. GEHC reserves the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If GEHC cancels an order after you have already been billed, GEHC will refund the full billed amount.
Payment for the Educational Goods shall be made by the purchaser using an authorized credit card. The purchaser acknowledges that GEHC uses third party service providers for the processing and approval of credit card payments. Any questions related to credit card transaction should be addressed by the purchaser to the card issuing bank. GEHC does not accept any liability on behalf of the card issuing bank.
6. Order Cancellation and Refunds. Any cancellations must be submitted in writing via e-mail at the above e-mail address. GEHC’s standard policy for cancellation is as follows;
Time of Cancellation: Amount of refund:
One (1) week or more before the scheduled date Full refund of billed amount, excluding bank charges
One (1) week or less before the scheduled date No refund
Bank charges refer to any third party charges related to crediting and refund of the billed amount when payment is made by credit card. Instead of cancelling the order the purchaser may request to transfer a booking free of charge to the same course held on an alternative date, if such request is made one (1) week or more before the original scheduled date. Any such transfer is subject to availability and approval by GEHC.
7. Online Courses. Online courses are only available for group purchases. Unless otherwise identified in the course description, access to online, web-based courses is limited to twelve (12) months from purchase date. If course is not completed within this time period, access to the course expires without refund. GEHC bears no liability and will not provide any refund in the event when the purchaser or its trainees/personnel cannot access the online, web-based course because they fail to meet the technical/system requirements. Any potential temporary unavailability of the access to the online, web-based courses will be restored by the GEHC in reasonable time, but GEHC cannot guarantee that the access will be uninterrupted or error free as it may depend on system maintenance or the functionality and operations of the software, servers, Internet traffic and any related occurrences. The purchaser hereby acknowledges that the purchaser is entering into this Sales and Refund Terms and Conditions for Educational Goods to purchase the Educational Goods for occupational and/or commercial purposes and that consumer legislation of the purchaser’s country will not apply to the relationship between the purchaser and GEHC.
8. Instructor-Led Training. Purchaser is responsible for registering for purchased courses. GEHC may cancel, reschedule, change the program or change the trainers/consultants of any course at any time. Tuition for a cancelled course may (at GEHC’s option) be refunded to purchaser or applied to the cost of another course scheduled to occur within twelve (12) months of the original course date. Unless otherwise identified in the training description, purchaser will complete training within twelve (12) months from purchase date. If not done within this time period (other than because of GEHC’s fault), training expires without refund.
9. Prerequisite Requirements. GEHC may refuse or limit any courses or trainings if purchaser or its trainees/personnel fail to satisfy GEHC’s requirements for a training course. In such case, no refund or credit will be provided.
10. Prices. GEHC reserves the right to change prices for Educational Goods displayed at the website at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. If you are paying for your order with an international Visa or MasterCard credit card, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you the foreign conversion charges and fees, which may increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer regarding these fees.
11. Warranty. EDUCATIONAL GOODS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
12. Governing Law and Settlement of Disputes. This Sales and Refund Terms and Conditions for Educational Goods shall be governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
13. Additional GEHC Policies and Terms. Educational Goods may be subject to additional GEHC policies, registrations, and terms and conditions, which are available upon request.
I confirm herewith that I agree to the Sales and Refund Terms and Conditions for Educational Goods and I accept that my credit card will be charged for the fees set out herein.